INVALID SINGLE SAFETY RAIL
It provides grip support to sit or rise from a chair or bed or commode in the bathroom.
Invalid Single Safety Rail by Pedder Johnson enables a person to gently lower themselves without assistance. It provides grip support to sit or rise from a chair or bed or commode in the bathroom. It has a non-slip grip, lightweight, adjustable height and also easy-to-carry.
- Gives the user a firm hand to hold to assist in sitting & rising from bed.
- Designed for easy installation on Household / Hospital Bed.
- Extremely light in weight which allows carrying it with ease and thus it makes the safety rail ideal for senior citizens.
- Reduces joint pressure experienced by knees while sitting or getting up.
- The pressure is diverted to the hands which are needed for people who suffer from various joint ailments.
- Prevents accidents and falls to a large extent.
- Doesn’t skid or slide while adding pressure.
Size 43 × 37 × 77 cms
Material- Stainless Steel
- Country of Origin: India